Boniface Mbundungu's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"How about those from Africa, are they also invited to attend the course?  This cours…"

Boniface Mbundungu replied Jun 27, 2012 to Training: Civil Society Activists on Democracy, Human Rights and Peace Movements in Korea, May 18 Academy, Korea

1 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Boniface Mbundungu

"Yeah Iam on this right away please am coming.  There are more ideas worth the engage…"

Boniface Mbundungu replied Apr 18, 2012 to Call for Applications, City 2.0 $10K Award for Innovative Ideas

1 Apr 18, 2012

"This is fantastic news, I would like to apply"

Boniface Mbundungu replied Feb 1, 2012 to PG Certificate in Conflict Resolution Skills, Coventry University, England - some scholarships available

8 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Shamita Omote

"I am nominating John Kapito Human Rights Consultative Chairperson for Malawi"

Boniface Mbundungu replied Jan 18, 2012 to Nominations for Roger N. Baldwin Medal of Liberty Award Sought

1 Jan 18, 2012

"I am working with youths from faith-based vocational training centres that normally…"

Boniface Mbundungu replied Sep 22, 2011 to STARS Foundation's Impact Awards 2012: $100,000 of grant funding to NGOs

2 Sep 22, 2011

"I am one of the people working on the youths empowerment especially girls in Malawi.…"

Boniface Mbundungu replied Sep 17, 2011 to Call for Applications, Shuttleworth Foundation, Funding for Dynamic Leaders on the Forefront of Social Change

3 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"Sorry for your situation but I think sometimes let us get to God for assistance.  I…"

Boniface Mbundungu replied Sep 15, 2011 to UNDP invites nominations for Southern-based solutions to Human Development challenges

3 Sep 15, 2011

"I wold love to take that active role in this area please enlighten me Boniface Mbund…"

Boniface Mbundungu replied Aug 15, 2011 to Plan Academy Project Manager- Working on Youth and Development- Deadline 4 September

2 Aug 15, 2011

"Thank you for the opening in this manner.  I work with youths who are taking technic…"

Boniface Mbundungu replied Aug 9, 2011 to Brookings Institute, DC, Center for Universal Education Global Scholars Program Promoting Girls’ Education in Developing Countries

1 Aug 9, 2011

"I am interested in this fellowship and would want to be considered.  I work with you…"

Boniface Mbundungu replied Jul 13, 2011 to Shuttleworth Foundation Fellowship Programme- Fellowship for Social Change- Deadline: November 1

3 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Edwin Mberede.

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service