Nancy Fioritto Patete's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Kathleen, This is an exciting assignment. A book I am reading now is Martha Nussbaum…"

Nancy Fioritto Patete replied Aug 7, 2013 to Research Assistance, Seeking Resources/Literature on Structural Violence Against Women

17 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Maas Weigert

"Beth, I taught a course in social justice last spring semester. I like this text, th…"

Nancy Fioritto Patete replied Jul 16, 2011 to English as a foreign language and peace/civic education

7 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Beth Lewis Samuelson

"Dear Atma, Your locale would certainly be approved. There needs to be an affiliation…"

Nancy Fioritto Patete replied Jun 1, 2011 to Interested in Hosting a Training Course in Social Justice?

39 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Nancy Fioritto Patete

"Dear Kiapi, Please send me your personal email for forwarding to Fulbright. Thank yo…"

Nancy Fioritto Patete replied May 27, 2011 to Interested in Hosting a Training Course in Social Justice?

39 Jun 1, 2011

"My apologies. I see that you have already forwarded me what I had asked for!"

Nancy Fioritto Patete replied May 26, 2011 to Interested in Hosting a Training Course in Social Justice?

39 Jun 1, 2011

"Dear Pyana, Please send me a direct email contact so that I may forward it to my Ful…"

Nancy Fioritto Patete replied May 26, 2011 to Interested in Hosting a Training Course in Social Justice?

39 Jun 1, 2011

"Dear Peter, Thank you for your interest. My costs are covered by the Fulbright progr…"

39 Jun 1, 2011

"Pyana, The invitation would need to come from a university/college, even though the…"

Nancy Fioritto Patete replied May 20, 2011 to Interested in Hosting a Training Course in Social Justice?

39 Jun 1, 2011

"Abdoulie, I am almost certain a university/college would need to extend an invitatio…"

Nancy Fioritto Patete replied May 20, 2011 to Interested in Hosting a Training Course in Social Justice?

39 Jun 1, 2011

"Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you or a member of UDS."

39 Jun 1, 2011

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service