Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for this update I'm interesting to participate thanks Samuel"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Feb 6, 2012 to Call for Applicants from SADC countries for Public Policy Course run by Africa University and OSISA - Johannesburg June 2012. Apply by April 27!

4 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Heather Donald

"thanks Stephanie, so happier to seen your update"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Dec 2, 2011 to Join Teachers Without Borders for a Peace Education Webinar on Tuesday, December 6

6 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Duckworth, Ph.D.

"thanks Dear Charles, so interesting to participate   God bless you   Pastor Samuel"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Nov 24, 2011 to Summer Program of the Coalition for Work With Psychotrauma and Peace in Vukovar, Croatia for 2012

1 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M

"I don't have a problem with receiving many email from PCDN"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Oct 28, 2011 to How to Adjust Email Settings and Receiving Messages on PCDN

31 Apr 2
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"thanks Dear George Weiss so happy to hear that you are working in my area, I have so…"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Oct 27, 2011 to Head of Mission DR Congo Radio La Benevolencija

2 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Rock Power Ntumba Kazela

"Thanks for update  "

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Sep 21, 2011 to STARS Foundation's Impact Awards 2012: $100,000 of grant funding to NGOs

2 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Boniface Mbundungu

"so interesting to participate"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Sep 14, 2011 to Reminder: Call for papers for an expert seminar and special issue on Law, Power Sharing and Human Rights

1 Sep 14, 2011

"So interesting   IRC is doing a great works in my province.   God bless you   Pastor…"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Aug 21, 2011 to IRC Seeking a Research and Evaluation Coordinator in Bukavu, DR Congo

1 Aug 21, 2011

"So interesting, my bio has some details too"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Jul 25, 2011 to Religious Conflict and Childcare Centers?

22 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by YUSSIF SEIDU

"Thanks for this up-date, please, what to do for participate, I'm much interesting to…"

Pastor Samuel Muderhwa M replied Jul 21, 2011 to XI International Human Rights Colloquium

3 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by SYLVESTER

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service