Grace's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jonathan for your interesting read. I agree with some parts like the corrupti…"

Grace replied May 16 to oil as well as boko haram

1 May 16
Reply by Grace

"Thank you Eze for this breakdown and touching on sore point. Its an interesting one.…"

Grace replied May 16 to Nigeria's Chibok abductions: Politicizing Terror or Terrorizing Politics?

12 May 17
Reply by BABATUNDE OLABODE

"Dear Craig, I join scores to say congratulations and to wish you many more years of…"

Grace replied Jun 10, 2013 to Please Help Celebrate the 6th Anniversary of PCDN

10 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"This is interesting and would be glad to attend."

Grace replied Apr 11, 2013 to Course: 2013 Democracy & Diversity Institute in Wroclaw, Poland, 10-26 July 2013 Between Past and Future: The Political, the Cultural, and the Civic

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Grace

"Thanks for this, Craig and have a blessed day!"

Grace replied Feb 28, 2013 to Job: Hunt Alterantives, Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer and Deputy to Ambassador Hunt, Cambridge, MA

1 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Grace

"This is very timely, Angel, thanks for the platform. I hope to be able to participat…"

Grace replied Aug 24, 2012 to Call for applications: Web-based course on Participatory Democracy, The Transnational Institute

3 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Rec Eguia

"Dear Craig, the benefits of being on this network cannot be quantified. I have met a…"

Grace replied Jul 17, 2012 to Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

592 yesterday
Reply by Craig Zelizer

"I wish them all the best!"

Grace replied Jun 21, 2012 to Please Welcome the New Additions to the PCDN Team

18 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Grace

"This is very critical, Zelizer. However, some of the applications do not include PCD…"

Grace replied Mar 6, 2012 to Note on Applying to Opportunities Posted on PCDN and Also Posting Material from PCDN on Other Networks (Please Read and Save)

24 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Lily Lopez-McGee

"This is timely, Dr.Zelizer. Thanks for the network, in the first place, its a verita…"

Grace replied Feb 9, 2012 to Note on Applying to Opportunities Posted on PCDN and Also Posting Material from PCDN on Other Networks (Please Read and Save)

24 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Lily Lopez-McGee

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service