Julius Atanawhemera's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Am so excited to be a part of this life changing site! I cannot but mention a few ou…"

Julius Atanawhemera replied Jan 28, 2012 to Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

604 Oct 20
Reply by Mariama

"Thanks Craig, I do not have a question for Emmanuel Jal rather a comment I have for…"

Julius Atanawhemera replied Nov 17, 2011 to PCDN Interview with Emmanueal Jal, World Renowed Musician and Peacemaker, Please Suggest your Questions

22 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Sohail Mahmood

"Dear Craig, I will definitely contribute my quoter in a short while from now! Warm R…"

Julius Atanawhemera replied Oct 10, 2011 to Top 10 Reasons to Contribute and Become a Paying Member of the PCDN Network

7 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Julius Atanawhemera

"Very well my brother Craig, I may not have taken due advantage of this various oppor…"

Julius Atanawhemera replied Aug 19, 2011 to How to Adjust Email Settings and Receiving Messages on PCDN

34 Oct 22
Reply by Giuliana Tiripelli

"The Post, NB: there is no application attached. very good information though........…"

Julius Atanawhemera replied Aug 13, 2011 to Call for Applications-Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellowship

3 Aug 13, 2011

"Dear Craig, This is an opportunity for me to say to you well done! I must confess th…"

Julius Atanawhemera replied Jul 20, 2011 to Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

604 Oct 20
Reply by Mariama

"Craig, I cannot but confess how this site has tremendeously enhanced my networking a…"

Julius Atanawhemera replied Jul 20, 2011 to Seeking Feedback on Impact/Benefits of Being a Member of the PCDN Network

604 Oct 20
Reply by Mariama

"I cannot but say to this well researched work its good."

Julius Atanawhemera replied Jul 5, 2011 to New Publication by Dr. Sasho Ripiloski: "Conflict in Macedonia: Exploring a Paradox in the Former Yugoslavia" (FirstForumPress, Boulder, CO)

3 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sasho Ripiloski

"very well commendable effort!"

Julius Atanawhemera replied Jul 4, 2011 to The Institute of International Education Announces New IIE Graduate Fellowships for International Study with Funding from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation

1 Jul 4, 2011

"very wonderful and encouraging article I must say! but only subject to sactisfactory…"

Julius Atanawhemera replied Jul 3, 2011 to new publication: Dilemmas and Difficulties in Peace and Justice: Considerations for Policymakers and Mediators by Priscilla Hayner

3 Jul 3, 2011

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service