Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul, That is a great piece. I strongly agree with your argument. I will suggest the…"

Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya replied Jan 11, 2012 to Religious leaders in mediation

15 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Ana Patel

"Weldone! Hats off! Thus a solid resource. My humble suggestion is to consider South…"

Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya replied Jan 4, 2012 to Updated! Justice in Perspective, a website on truth, justice and reconciliation in transition

3 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Luc Ansobi Loneli

"Great piece indeed! A question though: Is it possible to realise mass action without…"

Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya replied Aug 25, 2011 to Great Article by Dr. Erica Chenoweth in Foreign Policy, Think Again: Nonviolent Resistance

5 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Dr. Samuel Appiah-Marfo

"Catherine,   Check this, a research done in SA. http://www.equityhealthj.com/content…"

Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya replied Jun 29, 2011 to Sexual Violence against Boys and Men

63 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Catherine Akurut

"I believe PATRIR deserve this prize guys. Let's rally behind it."

Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya replied May 17, 2011 to PATRIR IS NOMINATED FOR AN INTERNATIONAL PEACE PRIZE IN RECOGNITION OF 10 YEARS OF PEACEBUILDING!

6 May 17, 2011
Reply by Kai Brand-Jacobsen

"I want to submit my abstract soon for review. It will be a case study though. This i…"

Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya replied Apr 20, 2011 to Call for Papers, Conflict, Memory, and Reconciliation: An SIT Symposium

12 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Robin Bitters

"This is a noble thing to challenge us."

Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya replied Mar 8, 2011 to PROJECT INSPIRE: 5 Minutes to Change the World- UN Women- Win $25,000 Grant- Deadline: 30 June

1 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya

"Thanks Janel. I will see if we can apply. I just got an international assignment to…"

Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya replied Mar 4, 2011 to Call for Submissions: Grants for Research in Conflict Studies from the Berghof Foundation

5 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by fred nabea

"Interested and worthy trying I am a Zimbabwean with a first class honours post gradu…"

Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya replied Nov 26, 2010 to Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellowship Deadline: Jan 14

3 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Hope Tichaenzana Chichaya

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service