Peace, Conflict and Development Research (3,756)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mapping Approaches to Anti-Corruption

If you are implementing, funding or are aware of a program that seeks to impede corruption please tell us about your work.  My colleagues,…

Started by Jonathan White

0 Mar 17

Information on Current PCDN Email Options and New Site Launching (with many new features) in May 2015

Dear Colleagues A reminder that PCDN currently has a lot of email traffic but it is possible to turn off the emails (our digest system does…

Started by Craig Zelizer

0 Mar 17

GSDRC: Seminar on Conflict & Development

Monday, 23 March 2015 St. James' Court Hotel, 54 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AF 17:30-18:30, followed by a drinks reception We hope you…

Started by GSDRC

0 Mar 17

IRAN'S NUCLEAR BOMB

Ex: Jonathan Power. Date: March 17th 2015. Subject: The Iranian “bomb” and its questions.   Where do Iran’s grand ideas about itself come f…

Started by jonathan power

0 Mar 17

Fisheries governance for food security course 2015 (fellowship opportunity)

The number of the world's fish stocks in trouble today seems to exceed the number of those in good shape. The causes are many, but overfish…

Started by Centre Development Innovation

0 Mar 16

Market access for sustainable development course 2015 (fellowship opportunity)

Today, markets are increasingly seen as a good instrument for poverty reduction and sustainable development. However, market failures and s…

0 Mar 16

Linking emergency aid to food and nutrition security course 2015 (fellowship opportunity)

Emergency/food aid is often criticized as a donor driven response, creating dependency in the short term, and undermining incentives for lo…

0 Mar 16

Praise for Obama on State of Union on Iran, still "no boots on the ground"

I postponed comments on President Obama's State of the Union speech in hopes international instability would decrease.  It has not. A recen…

Started by Joseph George Slovinec

0 Mar 13

NY Times article -With Plan to Walk Across DMZ, Women Aim for Peace in Korea

Greetings / Namaste, The NY Times reports women leaders are working for peace.  The women’s reasons for their efforts are key to uniting…

Started by Andre Sheldon

0 Mar 12

Carter Center Liberia event: Thailand election

I e-mailed the Carter Center a few minutes ago to thank them for inviting me to today's event about peace in Liberia. I am in D.C. today, I…

Started by Joseph George Slovinec

0 Mar 10

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2015   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service