Peace, Conflict and Development Research (3,433)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Job: Womenkind, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor, UK

Working for Womankind Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor Womankind are looking for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor t…

Started by Craig Zelizer

0 Aug 12

cambodia trial over

Ex: Jonathan Power. Date: August 12th, 2014. Subject: At last the sword of justice has fallen in Cambodia.   Finally, finally the over-long…

Started by jonathan power

0 Aug 12

On Iraq: in favor of staibility, limits on airstrikes. and DFA :"no boots on ground"

I thank Democracy for America for asking me on my opinion of U.S. airstrikes on Iraq on August 8, 2014.  I desire stability on Iraq.  I des…

Started by Joseph George Slovinec

0 Aug 11

Congratulations to Egypt for work on new Israel-Hamas ceasefire

Congratulations to Egypt and the Egyptian foreign ministry for work on a new Israel-Hamas ceasefire on Gaza that goes into effect today, Su…

Started by Joseph George Slovinec

0 Aug 10

Petition I WANT PEACE

It doesn’t matter where are you from, you should care about the world just as much as you care about yourself. Every thought and every acti…

Started by dana osiac

0 Aug 10

Address the Displacement of Kashmiri Pandits

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=6EQ2mAzlU64C&pg=PA45&lpg=PA45&dq=mahesh+kaul,research+scholar&source=bl&ots=SC_nJ_iY

Started by MAHESH KAUL

0 Aug 8

J&K Grand Mufti fumes as Modi plans to rehabilitate Kashmiri pandits

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/jk-grand-mufti-fumes-as-modi-plans-to-rehabilitate-kashmiri-pandits/483468-3-245.html J&K Grand Mufti fumes…

Started by MAHESH KAUL

0 Aug 8

Report: "Mediation Practice Series - Broadening participation in peace processes," Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue

Cross-posted from Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue:  http://www.hdcentre.org/uploads/tx_news/MPS4-Broadening-participation-in-peace-process

Started by Maha Hilal

0 Aug 6

Human Rights Essay Award 2015

The Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law is happy to announce the 2015 topic for the Annual Human Rights Essay Award: Transitional…

Started by Academy on Human Rights

0 Aug 5

15 Things you Can Do To to Help End the War in Israel - Palestine.

15 Things you Can Do To to Help End the War in Israel - Palestine 4 August 2014 at 14:01 MESSAGE TO MEMBERS - Please read, discuss/addcomm…

Started by Virginia Daniela Mates

0 Aug 5

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service