Peace, Conflict and Development Research (3,659)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

InsideNGO: Dar es Salaam Workshops

OMB's new grant guidance in 2 CFR 200 goes into effect December 26, 2014. These workshops will address any requirements related to these ne…

Started by InsideNGO

0 Jan 5

3rd International Conference on Innovative Practices of Integrating Peace Education to Core Subjects to Address Bullying in Schools in the Philippines

Deadline of Application: April 13, 2015. Apply Now! April 22-24, 2015; 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. PHT Venue: Xavier University-Pueblo Campus,…

Started by Prime Cabanes Ragandang III

0 Jan 5

The Time to Act is Now

The Time to Act is Now! Namaste and Greetings to the Environmental Movement and the Peace Movement The global People’s Climate March accom…

Started by Andre Sheldon

0 Jan 2

ukraine

Ex: Jonathan Power. Subject: A way out of Ukrainian imbroglio. Date: December 30th 2014   . The vote last week in the Ukrainian parliament…

Started by jonathan power

0 Dec 30, 2014

Most important Hillary Clinton quote on Gorbachev: on p. 212 of Hard Choices

It would significantly improve my overtures to the William Clinton Foundation on Gorbachev to directly quote the one index citation I could…

Started by Joseph George Slovinec

0 Dec 29, 2014

Respect for President Ghani's statements on human rights in Afghanistan

I have noted with concern statements of President Ghani of Afghanistan on December 10, 2014 to focus on "inhumane actions" of the U.S. Cent…

0 Dec 29, 2014

Congratulations on NATO ceremony to end Afghanistan war Dec. 28, 2014

I only learned after the ceremony that NATO held a ceremony to end the Afghanistan war yesterday on Dec. 28, 2014. I am pleased with the ne…

0 Dec 29, 2014

Women's Peace Train

I'm pleased to share reflections by Dr. Paula Rayman, founding director of the Peace and Conflict Studies program at University of Massachu…

Started by Seth Izen

0 Dec 29, 2014

Report: INCORPORATING STRATEGIES FOR COUNTERING VIOLENT EXTREMISM IN PEACE EDUCATION - WANEP

Click here to view the full report. Introduction The West Africa Network for Peacebuilding, WANEP, held a two-day Experts Meeting on the th…

Started by Colleen Chiochetti

0 Dec 24, 2014

Developing a film about Misappropriation of funding in Haiti.

Hello. My name is Marissa Mireles, it is a pleasure to speak with you. I am currently searching for people on this network who have ties in…

Started by Marissa Mireles

1 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Peter Burgess

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2015   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service