Peace, Conflict and Development Research (4,016)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video, photography and theatre for conflict transformation and reconciliation

I am carrying out my PhD research project on the impact that participatory media can have in post-conflict settings to initiate processes o…

Started by Valentina Bau

32 Jan 4
Reply by Josh Schachter

Participatory photography for peace

I have just published a new article on the Journal of Peacebuilding and Development as part of my work on Communication for Development in…

Started by Valentina Bau

0 Jan 3

PEACE IN NIGERIA AND OUR WORLD.

LET US MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OF US TO LIVE IN.

Started by JOHNSON ADEKUNLE BADEJOKO

0 Jan 3

Hopes to encourage issues, peace involvement after Notre Dame reunion

Thanks to the leadership of the Notre Dame Class of 1980 and especially Mary Ellen Woods, who works on class notes, in planning the 35th An…

Started by Joseph George Slovinec

0 Dec 31, 2015

Leadership development for Obama

I will soon discuss honors for leadership development to Congressman Seth Moulton and Congresswoman Tammy Duckworth for supporting Presiden…

0 Dec 31, 2015

Year in review 2015: President Carter, progress on Obama transition

In my review of the year 2015, I want special honors for former President Carter.  He did everything I could have expected from him on poin…

0 Dec 31, 2015

Seeking Russian NGO leaders for paid fellowship in U.S.

We are specifically looking for applicants from Russia, so can you help us spread the word to other development professionals by forwarding…

Started by Atlas Service Corps

0 Dec 29, 2015

Analyzing the Madhesi conflict after the Nepalese Constitution 2015

Analyzing the Madhesi conflict after the Nepalese Constitution 2015   Introdu…

Started by peace

0 Dec 29, 2015

a better 2016

Ex: Jonathan Power. Subject: Could it be the world is getting better? Date: December 29th 2015.   We have much to be glum about as we come…

Started by jonathan power

0 Dec 29, 2015

National unity for Americans Moslems after Clinton-Trump debate flap

I express concerns this holiday season on respect for patriotic American Moslems. Please see my earlier comment today where I told Nancy Pe…

0 Dec 22, 2015

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2016   Created by Craig Zelizer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service