Peace, Conflict and Development Research (3,730)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linking emergency aid to food and nutrition security course 2015 (fellowship opportunity)

Emergency/food aid is often criticized as a donor driven response, creating dependency in the short term, and undermining incentives for lo…

Started by Centre Development Innovation

0 Mar 16

Praise for Obama on State of Union on Iran, still "no boots on the ground"

I postponed comments on President Obama's State of the Union speech in hopes international instability would decrease.  It has not. A recen…

Started by Joseph George Slovinec

0 Mar 13

NY Times article -With Plan to Walk Across DMZ, Women Aim for Peace in Korea

Greetings / Namaste, The NY Times reports women leaders are working for peace.  The women’s reasons for their efforts are key to uniting…

Started by Andre Sheldon

0 Mar 12

Carter Center Liberia event: Thailand election

I e-mailed the Carter Center a few minutes ago to thank them for inviting me to today's event about peace in Liberia. I am in D.C. today, I…

Started by Joseph George Slovinec

0 Mar 10

Obama's great, great speech at Selma

Ex: Jonathan Power. Subject: After Obama’s Selma speech: Yes, We Can! March 10, 2015.   On Saturday President Barack Obama was at the comme…

Started by jonathan power

0 Mar 10

Community Peacebuilding Through Dance-Request for Interviews

Hi all, I am a choreographer, dancer and graduate student at NYU currently completing my thesis/capstone project on community peacebuilding…

Started by Kimberly Prosa

0 Mar 6

26 vacancies in the area of Security Policy and Security and Safety

Cross posted from UNjobfinder.org Here you'll find challenging vacancies for organisations such as FAO, UNDP, UN Women, etc. Follow this li…

Started by Magnus Bucht

0 Mar 6

Online Symposium on the Rule of Law in Addressing Violence against Children

The Rule of Law in addressing Violence against Children: Success or Failure? Online Law Symposium The A38 Foundation of International Law…

Started by A38

0 Mar 6

DEADLINE EXTENDED: Columbia University Fellowship Program 2015 in Historical Dialogue

CALL FOR APPLICATIONS Alliance for Historical Dialogue Fellowship Program Fall 2015 (September 2, 2015 –December 18, 2015) Application dea…

Started by Ariella Lang

0 Mar 5

Open IDEO, How might we use the power of communities to financially empower those who need it most?

OpenIDEO is an open innovation platform. Join our global community to solve big challenges for social good. Sign up, Login or Learn more…

Started by Craig Zelizer

0 Mar 5

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2015   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service