Peace, Conflict and Development Research (3,476)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the top Peer Support Services addressing and creating a culture of Peace and Non-Violence?

This group is  Targeting “CyberBullying” via social media, and Bullying related to Racial and Ethnic Discrimination. Go to this link: http:…

Started by Shakeel Ali

0 3 hours ago

Seeking For The Ukrainian Left

While trying to keep myself updated about Ukraine conflict in the middle of polarized one or another side exaggerated informationflow I fin…

Started by Ari Rusila

0 16 hours ago

How would the Politics and Economics of Inclusion look like to you?

As active members of local community and global citizens we need to actively envision the future we like to co-create and co-envision. Ther…

Started by Susmita Barua

0 yesterday

New Report: "Investing in long-term peace? The new Conflict, Stability and Security Fund," Conciliation Resources

Cross-posted from Conciliation Resources:  http://www.c-r.org/resources/investing-long-term-peace-new-conflict-stability-and-security-fund

Started by Maha Hilal

0 yesterday

bombing ISIS

Ex: Jonathan Power Subject:  Controlling ISIS without bombing. Date: September 30th 2014.     A Western viewpoint (courtesy of Aubrey Baile…

Started by jonathan power

0 yesterday

New Report: "Spoils of War, Spoilers of Peace: Changing the Calculus of South Sudan's Deadly Conflict," Enough Project

Cross-posted from Enough Project:  http://www.enoughproject.org/reports/spoils-war-spoilers-peaceSpoils of War, Spoilers of Peace: Changing…

Started by Maha Hilal

0 on Sunday

What are the prevailing health concerns among men, and how do we motivate and encourage healthy living?

A Day at the Men's Health Symposium 2014  Click on the link to find out more about  The Components of your "Health Triangle". The  AACHAC…

Started by Shakeel Ali

0 on Friday

Call for Application - The Annual Conference on Cultural Diplomacy

The Annual Conference on Cultural Diplomacy is the world’s leading event within its field and traditionally hosted and organized by the Ins…

Started by ICD

0 Sep 25

Resilience as a Peacebuilding Practice: Developing the Framework

USIP Insights Newsletter about the Resilience Approach in Peacebuilding, featuring a very concrete framework for analysis and intervention…

Started by Beatrice Pouligny

0 Sep 24

Any Master{s Program that don ´t ask for previous degrees but values years of experience

Sorry I am new on these and I´m not sure if this add goes here but I am looking for academic master{s Programs on this field of peace buili…

Started by Miriam Orellana

0 Sep 24

RSS

Sponsored Link

Please Pay What You Can to Support PCDN

Please consider Paying What You Can to help PCDN grow. We encourage you to consider any amount from $1 and up. Read the SUPPORT page prior to making a payment to see PCDN's impact and how your payment will help.

Sponsored Link

Translate This Page

PCDN NETWORK TWITTER FEED

PCDN Guidelines and Share Pages

By using this site you're agreeing to the terms of use as outlined in the community guidelines (in particular PCDN is an open network indexed by Google and users should review the privacy options). Please note individual requests for funding or jobs are NOT permitted on the network.

Click BELOW to share site resources Bookmark and Share
or Share on LINKEDIN

FOLLOW PCDN on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or GOOGLE+

Google+

© 2014   Created by Craig Zelizer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service